Présenté par Blogger.

LDRS Creative: A teacup full of wishes!

Hello everyone!
I'm back here with you today for LDRS Creative and so excited to show you another quick and fun project! I thought I could show you how to use those scraps of paper lying around your crafty desk on a simple, yet elegant card using the stamp A Teacup Full of Wishes from the Time For Tea collection of Polkadoodles

I have to confess that I'm a terrible crafter when it comes to throwing away bits of papers that I had left from a previous project. Yes, yes, I know there are LOTS of gorgeous pads (including the ones we have in store here at LDRS Creative!) but I simply can't put paper in the trash bin. I can't! So, for all those of you who are like me (and I know I'm not alone!), here's a great project to reuse those tiny itti bitsy bits of papers.

My tip for today's project is to collect and store in a container all those extra paper stripes from previous projects and once in a while, get into a die-cutting frenzy with small dies. Now, you may think I'm going nowhere with this, but once you have tons of little die-cuts all ready to go, simply turn them into embellishments for your projects without losing time!

So, when I decided to create a cardbase using the Majestic Embossing Folder to receive on top a Fancy Rectangle die-cut (from the Fancy Rectangles & Layers Die Set) out of my image, I knew I had to reach out for my little die-cuts made with the Eleganza - 6x6 Paper Pack to create a pop of colour. And it worked!

I can see this technique used with so many small elements from our die sets: the layering flowers from Dotty Doily, the butterflies from Dotted Wings, the leaves or buttons from Grace Build-A-Card (just like on this card) and more!
All I had to do to complete the project was to add some dots here and there, and voila!
Now, did you also know that under each product in store, you have examples of creations using these same products? Great tip when you don't know how to colour an image or what people have done in the past with them!
Until next time! xxx

1 commentaire

Marjorie DUMONTIER a dit...

That's a wonderful card !! The little girl is colored to the perfection , the embossed base is awesome and these modern flowers are very unique. Congratulations !!